Need to click on each countries one after other from the website someone please guide me how to do??
Use Find Children Activity For this
Thanks for reply, can you please explain a bit more??
I hope that’s a menu which you are showing.
Use Find Children activity to get all the menu elements inside the menu container
Loop through it and use each element into the Click activity.
Hope that helps
Use Find Children Activity
Gather All the selectors of the items (countries)
Add all selectors to a collection
loop through the collection using for each loop, use click activity and pass the looping variable in it.
Hello @HeartCatcher ,
Better to use Table extraction and get it to a datatable. Then you can loop through each row and click on the links by dynamically passing the value “CurrentRow(0).ToString”
It should work fine.
- Please use data scraping which stores all those countries in a data table
- Loop through each country (Use for each row in data table activity)
- Within the loop take click activity
- Pass the dynamic selector for aaname (which is the name of the country) within the click activity
I used the data scrapping but I am getting entire data at a time as in the attachment I need one by one please do needful
Use for each row in data table activity and can get the one by one row. Use below exp within the for each
Thanks it is working fine now.
Now i need to click on each currency using the click activity, should I click only on first currency name or I need to change anything in the selectors??
@HeartCatcher Follow these steps within the for each activity
- Create a variable of string type (say CountryName)
- Take assign activity and assign Currentrow(0).ToString to the created variable
- Now, Select the first country using click activity
- Open the selector in UiExplorer and check the aaname attribute
- Make sure you enable that aaname into your selector
- Pass this variable(CountryName) into the aaname of the click activity selector
Refer below link of how to pass variables in the selector
@HeartCatcher Use excel application scope instead
I used Excel application scope only
@HeartCatcher Try to kill excel before this activity and check once