Data scraping not working properly in cityprotect.com

Hi,

I am trying to use data scraping to extract data and store them in an excel from the following url ,

https://cityprotect.com/map/list/incidents?toDate=2023-03-09T23:59:59.999Z&fromDate=2022-09-30T00:00:00.000Z&pageSize=2000&parentIncidentTypeIds=&zoomLevel=16&latitude=29.782859999923097&longitude=-95.47081996475853&days=1,2,3,4,5,6,7&startHour=0&endHour=24&timezone=%2B00:00&relativeDate=custom

The left pane where the search result is displayed is I believe an angular frame and it displays around 55 records but data scraping gives only around 40 records. I am not able to find a reliable selector also. Any help here would be great.

It looks like the result on the left pane dynamically changes as you scroll down the list.

If you can get access to API, that will be ideal.

Looking at the page using Chrome Dev tool you can actually get the Incidents loaded
we can start from here

Hi @subash.kumaran,

1. Inspect the HTML code: Use the browser’s developer tools to inspect the HTML code of the website and identify the elements containing the data you want to extract. Look for unique attributes such as id, class, or name that can be used in your selectors.
  2. Use a different method to extract data: Instead of using data scraping, you can try using other methods to extract data from the website. For example, you can use the UiPath Web Automation activities to interact with the website and extract data using specific selectors.
  3. Try using a different selector: If the current selector is not capturing all the data, try using a different selector that is more specific. For example, you can try using a combination of attributes to create a more unique selector that captures all the data.
  4. Check for pagination: It’s possible that the website may be paginated and only showing a subset of the data on the current page. Check if there are any pagination controls on the website and see if you can extract data from multiple pages.

Any sample workflow would be helpful.

Hi,

Any luck finding the solution ?