Could not find a part of a path error on unattended bot

Hi

I have upgraded Studio to 2022.10.4 and created my first project that works fine in Studio, but when I publish to Orchestrator and attempt to run on an unattended bot I receive the following error.

• Info: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\SVC_BSU_RPABOT1.nuget\packages\grs.approval_intraco.only\1.0.3\lib\net45\project.json’

I have noticed that the RPA is now published to a different path

C:\Users\SVC_BSU_RPABOT1.nuget\packages\grs.approval_intraco.only\1.0.3\lib\net6.0-windows7.0

Orchestrator version 2020.10.8
Unattended Robot version 2022.10.4

Thanks

Hi @brettmartin

I’ve never had this specific error, but I believe it has something to do with Windows / Windows-legacy. I assume the new process you built is built upon Windows and somehow the unattended robot still looks in the path for Windows-legacy.

I am not sure if re-installing the unattended robot would help, but you can give it a try.

@brettmartin

Check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

unfortunately that does not work.

Hi iamNairda, unfortunately I get exactly the same error.

You need to upgrade your Orchestrator to 2022.10 also.

Reference: https://docs.uipath.com/overview/other/latest/overview/compatibility-matrix

Thanks @marian.platonov, i have reverted back to Windows-legacy until we can upgrade Orchestrator to a version that can use Windows compatability.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.