Copy/paste issue of activities

hi, when am doing the copy & paste activities(ctrl C & ctrl V) for reuse the activity…its taking long time(screen hangs that time only) to copy or paste the any activity in studio app…

Even 2 times reinstalled the studio app Even also it’s coming same issue Any suggestions for this issue??

please check the video for reference

Why are you using copy/paste? Usually it’s not how you enter values. You use activities like Type Into or Set Text.

hi sir,
its about to copy/paste any kind of activity.

when i click the copy or paste that time screen will hangs for sometime …this thing is my actual issue. instead of it ,rest of the things are all working fine.

hi,

please check this video, you come to knows the actual issue

Oh, I misunderstood. Are you working on a project that’s stored on a network drive? Try copying the project to a folder on your PC and see if the problem goes away.

Its an community edition, am just practicing purpose am using it. I checked in pc also. All of UiPath things are working fine only…just this thing (copy/paste) only having issue

when copying is the UiPath is hanging or not responding ?
or it is just that copy option is not working elase UiPath is responding properly.
also are you facing issue with ctrl + c ?

Yes only copy option(ctrl + c or right click copy ) only having issue,
Instead of it all functions are working fine only

after selecting the any activity
i click on copy or ctrl V
That time screen will be hangs and after waiting some time it will release the screen automatically

Please see the above attatched video once

Please see this video once

There are a lot of factors that can be driving this issue in your machine.

Are you storing the project in c drive if not try to store it in that
also if you are normally copying any text from the browser or somewhere else that issue is happening.

Which version of UiPath are you using?
Have u tried with 2020 version of UiPath and checked whether the same issue is present?

But in UiPath app only its happening

In my pc
other apps and drives copy paste option is working fine.

But
My question is why for UiPath app only?

What version are you using
if it is the latest one try to downgrade to the 2020 version and also disable the modern experience options and try with that.

version 2023.2.0 community version am using,

ok i will try with 2020 version , after installing i will check again & update here

thanks for the suggestion…

where can i find the modern experience disable option, can u guide ???

Hi @Sharan_Angadi
First, try the 2020 version of UiPath, and then let me know.

i tried with 2020 version also. but its same issue happening after tryng with 2020 v also