Copy data table from excel to SAP

Hi everyone, I’m new to RPA and I need your help please

I have this file in excel and I need to copy this data to SAP,

I need to copy column B2: C14 and paste it into SAP, then copy E2: F14 always like this. Any idea how I can do this part?

Thanks so much for your help,
Carlos Castro

What I did was:

• read range
  • Output Data Table
  • Set To Clipboard
  • Send Hotkey to make crtl + v

because first I am creating the table to fill one of the columns and then only after building the database do I do the set to clipboard to save the information and paste the data in SAP. But when I try to paste in SAP it gives an error or just puts it in a column separated by commas

HI @CASTRO_Carlos_Manuel

Please go here to learn how to move data from Excel into SAP

Completely new SAP Academy course , to help you to learn the automation techniques and the best practices for SAP WinGUI automation

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Ih @LevKushnir thanks for your answer.

I saw the videos but my case is different, I can’t write at each point because I can’t select the fields. So the only alternative I have is to select the data I want, copy and paste. Manually I have to do ctrl + c, ctrl + v and then pgDn, always like this until the end.

I can get to the field I want (using “click text” + “tab”) but when I do “ctrl + v” it doesn’t copy as a table

Best regards,
Calos Castro

HI @CASTRO_Carlos_Manuel

it would help to understand your issue, if you will provide also an SAP transaction where you want to enter the data.

Best regards, Lev

Hi @LevKushnir

I need to copy the table to this transaction

This transaction in my case is “CJ02”

Best regards,
Carlos Castro

HI @CASTRO_Carlos_Manuel

I do not see any reason, why you cannot enter the data in SAP table as I have shown in the academy course. Using SAP scripting interface is safe, stable and reliable method…

Best regards, Lev