Conversion of variable datarow array to argument system.data.datarow

Hi all,

I have completed foundation training, currently doing assignment 1. I have been going through an issue for the past 1 week, pls help…
@badita, @ddpadil, @akshay
(req reply from others too, as I have read most of these ppl’s posts…)

I have populated the datatable and assigned the required rows to a datarow array. But i’m not able to assign it to an ouput datarow argument which will later on act as transaction items list… Reply if u dnt understand my question…

Thanks in adv,
Binta

Hey @binta.deena

So TransactionItem is a DataRow, whereas WIList is DataRow.

I belive you have to pass the id of the datarow of WIList you are trying to access. It should be like ‘TransactionItem’ = ‘WIList(0)’ for 0th Row. However for the assignment TransactionNumber can act as that id.

Let me know if it helps.

1 Like

@Rammohan91… Thanks a lot, it Worked… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rammohan91
@dennis

Hi all
I am facing a similar issue and cannot find a solution . Please can you help .

InitAllApplication Workflow

the data rows are fetched as DataRow and the count is being displayed while in that workflow.
Please see snapshot below

Invoke workflow of InitAllApplications

But when I try to get the DataRow[[ out through the invoke workflow I can get the value out onto the main page .

Please see snapshot below.

Main WorkFlow

Please see some more info . in the main workflow the DataRow is not getting displayed.

Hi @Rammohan91,
congratulations on winning the Prize!!
Good on you Rock Star :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

What’s the Error that you seeing? Are you saying there is no row data under in_WiList_Test variable even after passing the arguments?

You should have been invoking the workflow related to Extraction of Workitems(e.g. System1_Extract_Workitem.xaml) from within the Init state of Main.xaml itself.
Store the ‘Out’ DataTable argument from the extraction workflow to a datatable variable in main.xaml.
Apply the Select Method to this DataTable and then Store it into a DataRow Array variable. Till here it goes into the Init of Main.xaml

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.