Connected to Orchestrator. Unable to retrieve a license but license is still active

Hello, i have changed my laptop so i had to reinstall UiPath, however now i am trying to login my tenant in Orchestrator is throwing this issue. I have watched some videos and posts, i already changed the tenant services and license allocation, but still is not recognizing my license, but is supposed my license is active until 2023. Please help i need my orchestrator up!!. Here some screenshots about my configuration.

1 Like

Hey @gcruzonq

As per the first image, could you please increase the license allocation for robots from 0 to max count you have ?

Thanks
#nK

Yes i already changed that, actually, i deleted the tenant, create a new one, but still is not recognizing the license. I am really frustrated, at least now is showing the other licenses but when i login from Uipath the sign in is in yellow instead of green :sob:

1 Like

Hey @gcruzonq

No worries, there will be some small thing missing which we can troubleshoot.

Could you please show the user which you use to connect the studio or robot ?

Thanks
#nK

ok, at the end it has worked, but in a totally different way as i expected. I really love UiPath, but guys, you need to improve the way to link the Robots with their respective machine, too steps to do and several screens to acomplish that. I take around 3h configuring this, reading and watching here and there, omg. Thanks anyway @Nithinkrishna for your time and interest. Bless

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.