Community Edition Issue renewing free license

@ovi, yes, looks like I have the UiPathPlatform.msi in my Downloads folder so I probably installed that one before installing the Community Edition.

Hi, I’m having the same issue with my renewal. I clicked on the link to renew my license and I was told to restart my CE. However, the issue still persists after I’ve restarted my UiPath CE. Is there a limit to the number of times CE can be renewed?

Server%20License%20Expired

@ovi, I am also facing the same issue. I have tried to renew using the link, it says renewed but issue still persist. Below is my device Id, can you please help.

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Server License Expired

Device ID: vzZGuwzsbGhejfmnabeY
Computer: xxxxxx
User Name: xxxxxxx

Ok, give me some time to check the Device ID.

In the meantime, you’ve always used the Start free option when first activating Studio?

Yes, I have used Start free option.

HI ovi, I also have this exact problem. My device Id is y+VZiReqzfWuO4ukFra5.

I have completed the “Continue using UiPath Community Edition” request form 2-3 times but always when I try starting Studio, I get the error shown above. (Activation Failed etc)

I have tried requesting a new Community Edition Download (just to try) but have not received the email with it.

Regards, Dave

Hi guys,

Can you please try again now with this link: UiPath?

It should work now. Hopefully. :sweat:

It works!!! Thanks @ovi :grinning:

1 Like

Phew! :relieved:

working for me… Thank you @ovi

1 Like

Thank you so much ovi!! It’s working for me now.

1 Like

Thanks! It works fine now! :smiley:

1 Like

Capture

hi anyone help me out. I am facing problem while installing community edition.

renew_error

HI, I also have this exact problem. My device Id is cwht/2lw9IpH5DQtHnkU

Hi i am getting the below error while activating community license
Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Server License Expired

Device ID: 1vzYkzqv/+hmHXm/r5Nm
Computer: PADMA-PC
User Name: Padma

Last year i installed studio trial version by mistake instead of community version. I am an individual who wants to learn UI path. Could you please help me use community version.

hi am also facing same issue.

Please fill the details after opening the below link and it should renew after 24 to 48 hours as someone need to update at some UiPath servers. Don’t forget to provide correct Device ID.
https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license

By “same issue” you mean “SOAP client has invalid date”? If you search this error on the forum you will find out that you need to update your system’s date.

Hi! Check this one:

Same issue means am facing Activation Error -4006