Communication failed with Chrome

Scenario: 2 RPAs failed due to failed-communication with Google Chrome Browser

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior:

Hi Team,
I have certain processes deployed on UiPath-orchestrator (licence-version) which do execute daily completely fine. However, today couple of them have failed with an error as -
“Execution error : UiPath.Core.BrowserOperationException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.\r\n at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Open(String bstrURL, UiBrowserFlags flag)\r\n at UiPath.Core.Browser.Open(String url, Boolean privateSession, Boolean headlessSession, Boolean defaultSession)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

Kindly note that UiPath Extension is present in Google Chrome and when I executed the process manually, it was completely successful. Can you please help me with this

Expected Behavior:

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: Orchestrator 2017.1.6547

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

hi @PoojaLalwani

Is Chrome Extension installed in Uipath

Thanks
Ashwin S

Yes it is

Try to reinstall it.

Uninstall the extension and again install it through UiPath

Setup–>SetupExtension → Chrome
:grinning:

Done that already. It gives error only at times, not always. However, since it is production, I just wanted to ensure that it is error-free always…

Go with this link for your reference

@PoojaLalwani
please check weather your extension is enable or not?