Close SAP Logon issue

Hi All:

I am trying to close a SAP page. I used the “Close Application”, it can close the subpage, it worked fine. But when I tried to close the Logon page, the “close application” didn’t work, then I tried " Close the window" activity, actually, it could close the SAP logon page after a while, but it still reminded me as below, it confused me.2018-10-30_15-43-21

• Use Kill process activity with process name as “saplogon”
1 Like

@Vivek_Arunagiri I used kill process activity , but nothing happened, the SAP logon page didn’t be closed

you should mention the process name which is same as you task manager. space and version number is not required

@Divyashreem Thanks for you response. I set the “ProcessName” as yours. But when I run the Kill process individually. It could work fine. But when I put it after other activities, it didn’t work as below. Thanks !

Can you please share the details of exception click on details in exception and hate the screen shot

@Divyashreem Actually, It can close the SAP logon page, but very slowly and it will give me this error message, very strange.
Details as below:
18.3.1+Branch.master.Sha.4c05f670b311e90ee097c589605b399e9bee4874

Source: Kill Process

Exception Type: System.AggregateException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.AggregateException: Encountered errors while trying to kill a process ----> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: 拒绝访问。
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Kill()
at UiPath.Core.Activities.KillProcess.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.KillProcess.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

remove your close application activity before kill process and make the last activity which you are using as completed instead of interactive and the use kill before kill give 5 sec delay.

1 Like

Thanks Very Much ! 谢谢! It work fine !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.