Client Security Hash Assignment

Hi, I have developed Client Security Hash workflow. When I make it run on my local machine it is working properly. But whenever I submit my assignment its getting failed. can anyone please provide me suggestion on the following.

1. How do they test our workflow?
  2. I do zip my workflow folder and submit. Is it the correct way?
  3. And also credentials has to be read from windows credential manager as of now.
    Should I hard code that in the workflow?

Please help me in this.

Did you reset the data after your tested on your local ? The instructions requests to keep the data as is in ACME system.

There was some problem in the flow. Now it got resolved. Thanks:)

May I know how it was resolved please? I am also facing similar problem. My program is working fine on my local machine but showing as 0/100 failed while submit. Thank you.!

1.Reset your test data in ACME Test application
2. Run your program on your machine
3. Submit the assignment

I was facing similar issue. Just record the automation and post it, it might work, that’s what I did

Hi,
I am facing similar issue with the client-security-hash-assignment, . My program is working fine on my local machine but showing as 0/100 failed while submit.

Verify you items that are completed also verify that hashcode is different for every item and formula does not have any spaces clientid-client name-country

Verified the hashcode in comments , of each wid completed are different. and the formula is correct.

thank you for the reply

I have uploaded the video as well, but still the result is zero.

Did you follow these steps -

1. Reset Test data
  2. Run your program.
  3. Verify that all the items set to completed
  4. Upload your zip file.
  5. Dont reset your data once you upload assignment
  6. Also make sure there are no exceptions in your workflow

HI ,Akashat can you share me the workflow of lesson 3 excerise 2.I couldnot resolve the errors.