Click view transactions of queue with UIpath

hello,
i would like to automate the download transactions of one queue , but the click of view transactions doesn’t work,
any idea how to do it?

1 Like

Hi
if you want to automate via Ui
then once after clicking the three dots use SEND HOT KEY activity with a down key so that it will get down to that drop down
then we can use SEND HOT KEY activity with key as enter

Cheers @rchabbeh

3 Likes

hello,
the problem is the click of the three dots… :frowning:

Fine
did we try with CLICK IMAGE activity @rchabbeh

1 Like

yes, i used click image , and hover activity and click , doesn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

Fine
is simulate Click property enabled
@rchabbeh

1 Like

i try both without success :frowning:

@rchabbeh Use the hover activity then use a click activity.

Try these selectors…
Hover

<html app='chrome.exe' title='Queues - UiPath Orchestrator' />
<webctrl tag='TABLE' />
<webctrl idx='1' isleaf='1' tableCol='9' tag='TD' />

Click

<html app='chrome.exe' title='Queues - UiPath Orchestrator' />
<webctrl tag='BUTTON' tableRow='2' idx='2' />

I don’t like using idx but its one of the things that I had to use to get it to work.

1 Like

hello,
i try it but i have error in hover activity:
message: Hover ‘TD’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
could i do it using other activities?
Thanks,

Possibly, I had a similar issue to what you are encountering when i was developing an automatic queue management process. I found that the “View Transactions, View Chart, and Remove” buttons were hidden on the page until the mouse pointer hovered over the area. Hence the hover.

If you are using chrome open up the Inspect Element panel and find the element you are looking for and use the identical one when setting up your selector.

OR…

Use the Hover activity, define the selector, copy and paste what you have generated in this thread and we can come up with a solution.

1 Like

hello,
thank you, i have solved the problem by set the settings of the robot with these values, because the hover doesn’t work only when i run the process from the orchastrator,
Capture

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.