Click items one by one sequentially

how do i click on each an every one sequentially in the status column to perform the next action?

1 Like

Check any dynamic increment values in selectors…!

its not working for me :frowning:

Share selector values for few links

One easy way is do a data scraping of the URL of this items, and iterate in foreach row the datatable, and use inside activity navigate to with the value iterated.

2 Likes

if you don’t mind can you share any earlier post for example?? or anything

Can you show the selectors of one item?

Here it is a example.
GetURL.xaml (8.8 KB)

@Vinodkumar_Kalkumbe and @vishal.kp

below is the selector of two item’s, please note i had removed the opening and closing of the html for this post only as it was not showing the value.

html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘Corporate’ />
<webctrl parentid=‘status_8631’ tag=‘U’ /

html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘Corporate’ />
<webctrl parentid=‘status_8632’ tag=‘U’ /

to check the count i tried the below but its keep on repeating “0” as result.

“html app=‘chrome.exe’ title=‘Corporate’ /><webctrl parentid='status_”+counter.ToString()+“’ tag=‘LABEL’ /”

not visible

@indrajit.shah

Go to UIExplorer and show me screenshot of other attributes for this element. So that i can check and let you know.

@indrajit.shah

could you please provide these attribute screenshots for first two items in that list.

please see below -

@indrajit.shah

tableRow attribute is incrementing sequentially. pass variable into that attribute and increment one by one value to click one by one item in that page.

1 Like

Yes the tablerow is incrementing but rest I didn’t get your point.

@lakshman

I am trying to do it by DataScraping, so after i scraped the data and moving fwd to for each row i have used click activity to click on the item, it’s clicking but unfortunately its giving me the below mentioned error :

use navigate to and put the value retrieved by row inside for each row, it’s essentially the same

navigate to will not work as the url generated can only be accessed by clicking on the hyperlink and so the file will be downloaded.

Hi @indrajit.shah,

Your method should work but if it’s not maybe something is not properly typed, use a write like to output the selector so you can visualize it better and compare it to the original so you can visualize what you’re doing. Also there’s another way to add a variable to a selector and a easier way.

To do this all you have to do is select the part you wish to change then right click.
image and you will have the below options to choose from. Give it a try and let me know.