Table count

Hello,
I know you have some topics on the subject, but going through them I couldn’t find a solution.

well, i need to click on each row of a web table, do a certain activity, go back and click on the second row … so on to the end of the table.
I used data scraping, but I’m confused about the selectors. Can someone help me
Fluig_ConhecerRecebimento.xaml (10,7,KB)

1 Like

Try using a for each - row for your datatable.

1 Like

Hi
There will some attribute differing like incrementing for each of those text from each in the table
Like id attribute
So for that the sequence would be like this
—once after data scrapping use a while loop and in the condition mention as counter <= datatable.Tows.count
Where counter is a variable of type int32 with default value defined as 1in the variable panel
So that it will iterate till the row count in datatable
—inside the while loop use a CLICK activity where in the id attribute along the selector mention as
id = ‘ “ + counter.ToString + “ ‘

Cheers @KMota

2 Likes

thanks for the contribution @BotMonkey

2 Likes

thank you @Palaniyappan , you are a genius. when I grow up I want to be just like you :sweat_smile:

but the expression shows an error, where will it be?

2 Likes

Kindly ensure that you have created the variable used in selector, in variable panel
And also whenever we are using a variable in selector copy the whole selector and pass that as a a string SELECTOR property in the property panel
I.e., don’t edit here in the selector editor wizard
As it won’t take the selector with variable sometimes from here

But if the whole selector with variable is passed as a a string between double quotes, it will be taken for sure

Cheers @KMota

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t understand the advice. I’ve been reading the documentation about dynamic selectors, but I only understood with your explanation, I didn’t understand this last part. You can only confirm that I created the right variables in my stream, I need to learn more about these selectors, I will use them a lot in future projects.
Fluig_ConhecerRecebimento_Count.xaml (11,0,KB) Fluig_ConhecerRecebimentoMain.xaml (9,1,KB)

No problem
Let’s go for the latest one
This explanation on using variables in selector is awesome
Kindly have a view on this

If the studio you have is a old version then what I was trying state is whenever we are using variable in selector, once after mentioning the variable in the selector editor copy the whole selector and paste that as a string input between double quotes in SELECTOR property in the property panel
Like this for example
“<app=…,><title=…\title>”

So that the variable will be taken with it’s dynamic value while the process is executed

Cheers @KMota

Thank you, I will study this topic. any questions scream lol … thanks @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Sure
Cheers @KMota

:disappointed_relieved:

@Palaniyappan It’s not going at all, I know it’s some wrong selector, but I don’t understand which one. I first tried using arguments, as I would use invoke later, but was giving an unreferenced object error. I tried in out, in / out, not to waste time I did in a single sequence so I can use several, works until the click and after the selector error. I turned the forum and nothing, you know of any other good topic to help me
Fluig_ConhecerRecebimento_Count.xaml (15,7,KB)

Nothing is incrementing your RowsCount variable, was that just a test or… also a selector like this: <webctrl aaname='5352' parentid='5352.2' tag='SPAN' tableRow='{{RowsCount}}' />
seems like will only work when the text you want to click is “5352”, maybe you need to change to “*” if this will be a dynamic value, maybe also the parentid could change…

1 Like

@bcorrea

Hello. I had not put increment, because I could not get out of the click selector, but thanks for the tip of the aaname, had not noticed him and really was what was locking. It worked

1 Like

Yah whenever an attribute like id or table row changes it dependent attributes like aaname and text will get changed as well
So if we are implementing a variable for those former mentioned attributes then we need to replace the later mentioned attributes with wild cards or similar kind of dynamic variables

Hope this would help you
Cheers @KMota

2 Likes