A Quick clarification on a licensing part, where i came across a question from my peer. just wanted to clarify it here.
- What’s the difference between Ai Fabric light and Ai center? if the team using Ai Fabric, should they need to upgrade to Aicenter (I know past Ai Fabric is considered to be AiCenter now, but is there any other difference with the functionalities?)
- Is it possible to use a different private model (does not belong to uiPath) in the development? if so, enterprise license is required?
- If the document understanding is not used and some other model is built and used in the development, how to invoke the model? and should we require the Ai Robot license?
- Is there any option to buy only the license (Enterprise) for Ai Robot and not anything else? still we require AiCenter to run the same?
- Is there any specific license for AiCenter? or its just Enterprise license (which is for DU, Automation hub, AI robot)?
Answers will be useful for better communications to business on getting in to the Ai/ML Initiations. Thanks.