AI Center individual license

Hello all,

I have UiPath Studio installed in my computer and I have an enterprise license. I am willing to explore and play with Document Understanding and AI center. We don’t have license for either in my organization. Is there any way I could use a specific trial version to explore Document Understanding and AI center. I am not sure how to do this as I already have an enterprise license.

If you’re on enterprise talk with your UiPath account manager and discuss the options of a specific trial. As an alternative, if you just want to play around you can sign up for community with another account

1 Like

Thanks for the information Edwin. I see that you have a Community trial license. I read that AI center and Document understanding doesn’t come with Community trial license. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have downloaded an enterprise trial version, do you think I can follow the same route (using a different account for activation)? Also, can you provide me more details on how you enables DU and AI with a Community trial license.

Thanks, I appreciate your help!

DU came active by default, has a limit of 2 pages. Said that, I’m afraid I don’t have much experience with it. AI Center on the other hand is an enterprise feature, see the post below.

AI Center on community edition - Help / AI Center - UiPath Community Forum

1 Like

Thanks Edwin for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.