CICD Implementation using AWS

Hi All,

Can we implement CICD using AWS - AWS CodeCommit, cloud watch, code pipeline similar to Azure DevOps and Jenkins.

Hello @Neeraj83!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @Ishmeet_Bindra / @thomasStocker /@anupamck,

Do you know if UiPath pack and UiPath deploy is supported on AWS?

With a dedicated virtual machine and Powershell module I think this is possible, but I am not sure if UiPath has something equivalent to Azure devops Integration UiPath Azure Devops Integration) within AWS.

@Neeraj83 thank you for an interesting question. We just have to wait for an answer.

@jeevith - thanks for looping me in. While I am confident that the same pipeline can be replicated in AWS, I am not sure if UiPath has released a plugin that would enable the pack and deploy commands in AWS.

@Andrei_Barbu might have an update here.

Thanks, @jeevith & @anupamck

@Andrei_Barbu any update here.

Hi,

I would also like to ask if there is a plan to create CI/CD solution for AWS or some plugin as it is now for Azure? Thanks.

Hi,

As there are still UiPath cicd plugins only for Azure and Jenkins, you can use following solution for other platforms thanks to Abdullah:

It’s working very nice with AWS code pipeline.

1 Like

Hi @Neeraj83, @anupamck, @Alaz

It looks like UiPath has partnered with AWS yesterday (Blog post 15/12/2021) : Increase Operational Efficiency and Drive Faster Business Outcomes with UiPath Robots on AWS | AWS Partner Network (APN) Blog (amazon.com)

What this means it that one should theoretically be able to create a CI and CD pipeline within Azure Devops and deploy the process package to AWS via AWS Toolkit for Azure DevOps - Visual Studio Marketplace in Azure Devops

I have not tested it myself, but as per the AWS blog post, you almost have the same features as in Azure. Probably, even better than Azure as AWS does have a plethora of cognitive services to consume.
An example integration case with AWS : :cloud: UiPath Cloud Masters - News / Challenges - UiPath Community Forum

Hello @jeevith - as always, thank you for bringing this to my notice!

As you have hinted at, the UiPath + AWS partnership offers so much promise, only a part of which is CI/CD integration. I am looking forward to try my hands at this integration early next year after the vacations.

Wish you have a great vacation time :slight_smile: