Robotic Process Automation is software and should be treated the same way. Therefore we try to support you in integrating your RPA development and Testing into your existing CI/CD pipeline.
Besides our native Jenkins Plugin, we have just released the latest version of our AzureDevops integration, which allows you to…
- Package UiPath projects
- Deploy packages to Orchestrator
- Run Test Cases on Orchestrator.
Please feel free to give it a try and provide feedback.
Here is a quick tutorial on its usage:
- Setup a Service Connection in AzureDevops, that allows you to communicate with Orchestrator
To do this…
- go to Project Settings
- select Service Connections
- select New Service Connection
- Select UiPath Orchestrator Connection
- Provide details for URL and authentication and store it
- Create a pipeline
- Click on Pipelines
- Select New pipeline
- Link it with your code repostiroy
- Add the UiPath Integration steps
- Select your pipeline and click on Edit
- in the tasks bar search for UiPath
- Select the task you want to use and configure it accordingly.
(A detailed documentation on the available tasks and configurations can be found here)
BR, your Product Team