Check app state

Hello,
In my workspace check app state activity is not available what can be the alternative for this or what can be done in order to get that activity I have installed the package which supports this activity also.

I need to check in a web page like after some search I’ll get a page which shows the graph if the graph page is present I need to do some operation of data extraction of not I need to report no data found…

This task was very easy using check app state but I don’t have it now what can be done in alternative.

Thank you

Hi @sanjay_gowda

Please try Clicking on the Filter Icon in the Activities panel and Select “Show Modern”.

And install uipath.uiautomation.activities

Hope this helps,

Thanks.

Hi @sanjay_gowda

an alternative for check app state you can use something called as ELEMENT EXIST

where output would be a Boolean value

so kindly use element exist and indicate graph , then use an if condition to check whether that perticular elememt exist or not

Thanks

Thank you @suraj.setty this helped me to resolve some issues I had

Thank you @nikhil.girish this helped me to get an alternative method when I get wrong next time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.