CheckAppState

Hi Team,
Im using checkappstate activity to find the state of the ui element. if target appears it has to do some activities else target does not appears it has to do some activities.

In my scenario the ui element is not present and goes to target appears.
Im confused. I worked with this activity before in other scenarios but never failed me. Please let me know what is wrong .

@parvathi_ayanala,

It must be issue of Selectors. Check if you have selected the selector based on value not on tag/id/class etc. which is generic.

You can share the selectors to validate here.

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

but checkappstatus does not have any selectors . I tried to check . What are my other options

Hi @parvathi_ayanala

Can you check once what you have given in the check app state

i have given delay of 10 sec also for the element to appear which didnt work

@parvathi_ayanala

You haven’t configured it correctly then. How it will check which Ui Element you are checking if available or not?

Click on Indicate target on Screen and select the Ui Element you want to check for.

Thanks,

@parvathi_ayanala
Can you share the flow snippet and give a brief what you are doing and what is happening.
So that we will help you out

If you can see i already indicated .
Untitled1

@parvathi_ayanala,

You have selected the whole popup window. You should be indicating the text on the popup or may be the Yes, no button.

Thanks,

i have not selected the entire window but a the req pop up.

@parvathi_ayanala
Select some text which is inside the popup

@parvathi_ayanala,

Yes that popup also could be generic. So make it more specific by selecting the the text label or buttons inside the box.

Thanks,

let me try to do that and check. Thanks

@parvathi_ayanala

Believe me it works :smiley:

I have been automating it for a while now :v:

Thanks,

I believe you :). Let me try and i want it to be working too.

1 Like

Thanks for responding will check.

1 Like

It worked. Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.