Change Project publishing location

When I create a package of UiPath code and deploy it on Robot and download it, it creates a folder in “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects” with the name of the nuget package and has a lob folder and the nuget package. Can this path (“C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects”) be changed ?? I want to shift the projects folder to D drive. Can this be achieved ??

Hi,

I think i answered you on how to do that in a previous post:

Are you still facing issue after trying to add "" twice on your path inside the setting file?

Cheers

Hey !
Actually with this I was able to change the location where the package is published. But after this when I download this package from UiPath Robot at this time it creates a folder in C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects with the name of the package. I want to change this location now.

With your answer I was able to change the location where package was published. But I am still unable to change the location of the Project that is downloaded from UiPath Robot.

I want to know how can I achieve this.

Ohh my bad i read your post too fast.

For now i do not see how you can achieve this but i will try to have a look tonight.

Good luck

1 Like

No Problem :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your help. :slight_smile:

Hi there, apologies for bumping this one up. I have just managed to successfully change the location where my files are being published to. However, upon opening the robot to run the process, it is telling me there are no processes available.

How do I point the robot file to the right location to find the published files?

Hi sdame,

What version do you have? I have just tested this with my Community Edition 2017.1.6522 and i can see my processes in the Available tab.