Can't found Robot tab in Orchestrator

Hi,

I’m researching about Standard Robot & Floating robot , but in my orchestrator not enable Robot tab on default folder like picture below:

My Orchestrator :

Did i need to setting something else to enable it? i’m already set permission about robot to my account .

1 Like

I have same issue hehe

hi @ThomasTH,

click on the Tenant and then you will see the Robots tab.

@Long_Nguyen_Hong_CMCTSSG try also do the same. thanks

Hi @ThomasTH

The Robot tab will be present only on Tenant

Look out the Docs for more information

Regards
Gokul

Hi @ThomasTH

Refer from this link: :robot: Unattended Robots in UiPath Orchestrator (Full Tutorial) - Bing video

Hi @Gokul001 @sivaprasad.as @kennbalobalo ,

Many thanks for your help, i mean tab Robot in Default so i can create robot template like this, i can’t find the place to add robot like that

Great @ThomasTH

Do you have any other Queries?

If not, Kindly close this topic by Mark as solved. It will help for other too.

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

@Gokul001 It not sloved. I couldn’t find place to add type of Robot ( Standard robot & Floating robot like piture upside)

Check out the above post. How to manage robot?

You can use Standard Robot

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

HI @ThomasTH

There are 2 types of Robots that you can create in Orchestrator . One is Standard Robot and other is called Floating Robot

• Standard Robot works on a single Standard Machine only, namely the one defined while creating it. This is ideal for the scenario in which a user always works on the same machine.

• Floating Robot works on any machine defined in Orchestrator, be it Standard or Template, as the machine name is not relevant while creating it. Only Attended and Development Robots can be floating , and as such, they become licensed automatically when you open the Robot tray.

but i need to use Floating robot :frowning: and my orchestrator doesn’t appear that place to create robot like this ( this picture was get from youtube)
Or can you show me where i can create robot with options like this?

You can share the pic in your Environment @ThomasTH

here is my environment

Check out this Docs @ThomasTH

Regards
Gokul

Hi @ThomasTH

If you got solution then please mark it’s solution

oh i get it. Many thanks @Gokul001

Hi @ThomasTH

Kindly Update the correct post as solved. It will help for other too.

Regards
Gokul

hi i’m updated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.