ERROR :Cannot find the UI element

19.7.0+Branch.master.Sha.8c253d13718eed5c7db27daef6facd1fe1b0d067

Source: Attach Browser ‘EventWeba Page’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiBrowserClass.Find(String bstrSelector)
at UiPath.Core.Browser.Find(Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Getting this error while I run the recording attached in the workflow. Kindly help me with the issue.!

1 Like

Hey @Shrishti

This link might be useful for you:-

You are getting above error due to selectors are not able to identiffy the attache browser windows you have recorded.

Just go through with above share thread link and you will get basic understanding about selectors so you will be able to correct it.

Regards…!!
Aksh

1 Like

I still haven’t got the solution. Can you help me out in a better way please.

Fine
is that title is same always or is getting changed dynamically
if so replace the value in the title attribute with a wildcard like this
title =‘*’

and make sure that prior to this we would have used OPEN BROWSER i guess
in that we should have chosen Chrome as broswer type in the property panel of OPEN BROWSER activity
if not change it to Chrome

kindly try once with this and let know for any queries or clarification
hope this would help you
Cheers @Shrishti

@Palaniyappan mine is a web portal I don’t know what am I suppose to add in title and class? Kindly refer the screenshot for referenceScreenshot%20(40)

I am also getting the problem of not getting ui element for this application and after validation, I am also not able to run the file properly and it is showing error. Please help me in this

Hi,

Could you pls share screenshot of your work flow and exception details for better understanding on your issue. Thanks.

1 Like

please solve this problem because due to this I am not able to run the whole project. While I am trying to debug the project I am getting the issue of Ui path element for application error.

Hi,

I think there is selector issue. Open the application manually and select the window selectors one more time for open application /browser activity and see what ctrl name you are getting this time so that we can refrain selectors to resolve the issue.thanks.