Can't download software to complete RPADeveloper course

Hello. I am not a robot. I am grumpy though.

I am 90-some-odd percent through the RPA developer course, and I have to complete the Acme assignment in the Level 3 section/course. Therefore, I need to download the UIPath Studio software so I can, eventually, submit my results.

I am using my non-work identity because I am a contractor/consultant there and therefore my work identity has no bearing on my relationship with UIPath.

Some of the UIPath stuff refuses to cooperate with my gmail email address, yet I can sign up for the course, mostly complete it, and then sign up just fine for this forum. But the webform to contact support, and also to download the software, tell me that I am a poor and thus cannot talk to the ivory tower of UIPath, let alone download the software.

The specific errors I am getting are:

(Note the comments preceding the pics)

This happens after I create, or try to recreate, my account:
UIPath%20001

This happens when I try to recreate my account:

This happens when I try to contact support:

Hi @Robot.Builder.9001,
Can you check if same is happening for other email address?

I’m not sure what you mean. You guys only have that 1 email address for me.

Also, it’s the same email address I have registered with the UIPath Academy. Based on what I read of some other posts, that should automatically promote me to level 2 or 3, right? Or is it a manual promotion process?

First of all:
We are not keeping your password if you’re using google email. You have dedicated link for it.

Second thing:
This probably won’t work as it’s space dedicated to customers.

Thanks for your help, but it turns out that somehow it’s a browser issue. It doesn’t look like a browser issue, but I was using Waterfox and Pale Moon and got these issues. I switched to Vivaldi, and I was able to log in, and download the software just fine.

I’ll be back once I complete the course!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.