Cannot select the element pointed out by mouse cursor

I would like to click the printer icon but when I use the selector the highlighted rectangle is away from the icon. I tried different Frameworks (MSAA, UIAutomation, default). AA and UIA will select the whole page but cannot select the individual elements on this page.

When maximize the page, the printer icon can be selected, but the click activity dose not work.
The output information is below:

Blockquote
单击 ‘TBODY’: Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action.

Possible solutions:
• Ensure application is opened and the UI element is visible on the screen at execution time
• Edit the Target of the UI activity and use Validation to debug the issue.
• If needed, re-indicate the element as its properties might have changed
• Use “Check state” activity to check the application state before executing the action
• Increase the “Delay before” value to allow time to the application to render entirely and become responsive

Blockquote

Hey Marginalizer,

There is a couple of options here.

• indicate an anchor for the selector.
  • use the maximize window activity before the selector.
  • Or use the hotkey method using multiple tabs to get to the desired button and enter to select it.

Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply.
I used a MaximizeWindow activity. Meanwhile, Activate activity is also necessary. Both of these activities together with the followings were put in a WindowScope container. I don’t know why. But it would not work if no this container.
Hotkey method is also workable to solve this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.