Cannot Publish UiPath Program To Ochestrator: Error 02:00:45.7320 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)

Hi everyone, when I run/debug my project it works perfectly, however when I try to publish it to orchestrator, it times out and never publishes. I get the following error log messages, I attached them as a notepad file. Could this be a licensing issue since I get this message right after it checks for the license? If you have any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you.Log .docx (70.9 KB)

@kodm

Can you check with another blank process and try to publish

Also share us the screens of the error screen

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hi @Srini84 I tried with another blank process and it published correctly. Its only with this program the error continues and is unable to publish. I attached pictures of the error for reference along with the log document. Thank you for your help.Publish Error 1 Publish Error 2 Publish Error 3 Publish Error 4

Log 2.docx (12.8 KB)

@kodm

Your images are not appearing , can you correct them

Thanks

Publish Error 4 Publish Error 3 Publish Error 2 Publish Error 1

How about now, can you see them? @Srini84 . Thank you.

@kodm

Yes now i am able to see

Can you tell me are you using RE-Framework or sequence which is failing?

Thanks

Hi @Srini84 , when I run/debug the program, no sequence fails it executes all the way through without any errors. It only shows error when I publish it. Thank you.

@kodm

Can you check the folder size? It should be less, If not remove the exception screenshot files and try to publish

Hope this helps you

Thanks