While Publishing my Test Automation Project to Orchestrator I am getting the error *Value cannot be null parameter 'version'

I have connected my studio, orchestrator, Assistant to the required account. when i am publishing my library project i am able to publish to the orchestrator. But when I’m trying to publish my Test Automation Project to the same orchestrator tenant i am unable to publish and getting the following error attached in the screenshot. Kindly provide solution to get rid of the issue.

@Chakravarthi_Koppuravuri

Can you click on open logs or details and show the full execution logs here please

Cheers

hi @Anil_G kindly find the logs screenshot attached.

@Chakravarthi_Koppuravuri

please delete the project.json and reopen the project and check

cheers

I have the same problem. In my case, I am trying to publish a custom library that uses two other custom libraries I have developed. I can publish a blank library but if I import either of the other two libraries, I receive the same error as Chakravarthi Koppuravuri.

This is a new library developed entirely in Studio 2023.10.0.

23.10.0+Branch.master.Sha.e038c5a32a4f890ba12a3c04ac465dc8811521e0

Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘version’)

Error: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘version’)
at UiPath.NuGet.Package…ctor(String id, String version)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectDependenciesProvider.<>c.b__2_0(PackageDependencyState r)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator2.ToArray() at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.GetRuntimeProjectItems(IEnumerable1 runtimeDependencies, IEnumerable1 dependencies)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.HasLegacyPackage(IEnumerable1 runtimeDependencies, IEnumerable1 dependencies)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.GetRuntimeDependencies(IEnumerable1 dependencies, IEnumerable1 allPackages)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.GetRuntimeDependencies(IWorkflowProjectModel workflowProjectModel)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProcessPublishProcessor.CloneWorkflowProject(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProcessPublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService.PublishAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, IPublishSettings settings), HResult -2147467261

Kindly validate the project for errors. Please try publishing after you clear those errors. @Chakravarthi_Koppuravuri

My project validates with no errors. The “Value Cannot be null” error only appears once Studio attempts to publish the project.

I opened my project in Studio 2023.4.5 and was able to publish it with no errors.

I also found that unselecting “Separate Runtime Dependencies” in the project settings allowed me to publish the project using the latest Studio version.

2 Likes