This is my first topic on the UiPath Forum
So we have been using UIpath for a while now and have 6 processes we want to schedule and run automatically. I understand we need to use Orchestator and a robot for that.
This is where I get stuck:
- I create a machine with the same name as my Machine Name in the Orchestrator Configuration.
- I give the machine 1 license for unattended runtimes and 1 license for testing runtimes.
- I copy the machine key in the Orchestrator Configuration and copy-paste the orchestrator URL.
- I click connect; it says “connected, unlicensed”.
- Then I try to create a robot but there is no option to. There is simply no “+” button.
I have read other topics and checked the correct role/permission: I gave my login all permissions available: both in tenant and in folder.
We are using UIpath Assistant 20.10.2 and UIpath StudioX Community 2020.10.2.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for all the help!