Can we have a UiPath Mentoring Program?

I would have loved to vote for you but I guess having multiple mentors is not allowed :smiley:

3 Likes

16 mentors for 16 mentees ā€¦ every student can expect a teacher now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wanted to quickly check with @carmen @Mani95 @garywjd91 @cursed_katana @Hafeezkhan @Rashmi @robinsonjoseph @boolq @monika.c if you connected with a mentor already.

If yes, do share your feedback on how your learning experience has been so far :slight_smile:

My mentor has put me on a great learning path already and I have been learning so many great things. When creating this tread I was not sure how folks at UiPath will react and was about to delete the draft before posting it. I am so glad I didnā€™t do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@richarddenton. Youā€™re my mentor, right? :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, I didnā€™t get one. Am unaware of the process to get one. Kindly help.

2 Likes

Towards the top of this thread there is a poll box. There are people who voted to be mentors and menteeā€™s. You will have to directly message to the mentor of your choice and if you clear their selection criteria then they become your mentor.

2 Likes

Hi @VirajN ! I already had my first meeting with my mentor @Susana in my own language, spanish :slight_smile:

I am working in the Academy and I am sharing with Susana my questions, We still dont know how often we will meet but we are already in contact.

4 Likes
  1. Place your vote in the poll at the start of this thread, so we can have a general overview about the people involved and the number of relationships
  2. check out the document and message I sent above (just look for the messages I sent in this thread).
  3. go to the poll at the start of this thread, look at the list of mentors available and write to the person who you want to work with (start a mentorship relation). Mentors can accept or decline and the process is this way as simple as it can be
  4. you can communicate through the Forum (privately) and then choose any other way that is good for both of you (Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp etc)
5 Likes

@VirajN i am yet to choose a Mentor.

2 Likes

Do you know who you would like to have as your mentor?

1 Like

@Lahiru.Fernando youā€™re my mentor right? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hiā€¦ @jogayon001ā€¦ Yepā€¦ I am your mentorā€¦ :slight_smile:

Having one is a great way to learnā€¦

2 Likes

Well just to add to what @jogayon001 mentioned, I got to know him through the forum, just like everyone else. Since then, he was always in touch with me, sharing ideas, thoughts and trying to solve problems togetherā€¦ Itā€™s quite a good learning experience for both of us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so glad that so many of us are finding good mentors and most importantly the mentors are so very supportive.

6 Likes

@DeaTo - Waiting for My Mentees

Who wants me as a Mentor

:rofl: Vote for Me :slight_smile:
Regards
Sandeep
Happy Automation

10 Likes

Helloā€¦!!! can anyone explain me how i should choose someone as my mentor???
i voted in the poll , after that i donā€™t haveany idea how to choose my mentorā€¦

someone guide me plsā€¦!!!

2 Likes

@Hendry_john ā€¦ You just need to choose one! write a message asking if he/she wanna be your mentor and thatā€™s it. The steps are here ā€¦scroll up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you ā€¦ :slight_smile:

And i am completely new for this forumā€¦
So any one take me as an mentee, that i could have vast knowledge sharing from your experienceā€¦

3 Likes

@sandeep13 and @aksh1yadav both are currently looking for menteeā€™s. you should write to them and check if they are still available.

3 Likes

@DeaTo

Waiting for My Mentees

If any one wants me as a Mentor and please message me and am ready to help you :smiley:

5 Likes