I am also open to have mentees.
I currently have 2 mentees.
Feel free to message me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks @VirajN to mention.me
I am available . please message me I you want me as a mentor
Thanks

4 Likes

Wow now you even have @lakshman and @Jan_Brian_Despi available as mentors. I think you should not wait any further and talk with someone you like.

@loginerror @ovi @DeaTo i am so glad that you guys supported this idea. So many people are getting to learn UiPath. You might want to think about giving mentor badges like we have MVP, leader, etc.

7 Likes

So did you choose a mentor yet. If not @sandeep13 @Jan_Brian_Despi @lakshman @aksh1yadav are currntly accepting mentees

4 Likes

Hi…

I am also available. I have one mentee at the moment… So if anyone interested, please message me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi ,

Yes i got a mentor, Timothy is my mentor

3 Likes

Yessss! :star_struck: We already advanced this idea and working on implementing it! As soon as it’s ready I will manually assign badges to you amazing ladies and gents! Any proposal of a name for the badges for mentor and mentees? or plain and simple to understand “Mentor” and “Mentee” are good enough names? :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow I should try getting a job with UiPath :smiley: I am sure I will be a great addition to this team :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I believe Mentor and Mentee are the best names.

4 Likes

Small question: if I get a badge of mentee can I also display who my mentor is? I would definitely love to show off who my mentor is :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow @DeaTo… that’s awesome news!!

@jogayon001 you here this… They are implementing it :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This idea about showing who the mentor/mentee is I’ll need to check as it might mean a bit more developing thank just a pretty design. The Mentor/mentee badge idea was advanced recently as great minds think alike (yours and mine, in this case =))) ) so we can expect it to be available pretty soon.

I am sure you’d be an AMAZING addition to the Community team! I’ll put in a good word for you when you apply :joy:

6 Likes

I’m also open to get an mentee, do not hesitate to mp me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have one question for you @DeaTo

How would you verify if a person is actually a mentor and his mentees are really benefiting from him?

1 Like

For now I wrote directly to the mentors and mentees who signed in through the poll. We’ll find better ways of verifying, for now this was the only thing that came to my mind, to ask questions and see what the mentors&mentees say! If you have any ideas regarding this, you can write directly to me and I’d be happy to take your feedback and implement what we can.

4 Likes

I do remember answering your questions. For now I guess this would be a good way.

3 Likes

great idea bro! very exciting :slightly_smiling_face::raised_hands: @Lahiru.Fernando

4 Likes

Thank you… :slight_smile:
I got my Mentor, Mr. Lakshman :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Everyone, am looking for mentor can anyone add me please

4 Likes

i am available

3 Likes

Hi @nageshgowdaj!

Welcome to UiPath Community!

There are many available mentors here. You can choose yours :slight_smile:

I am also willing to be your mentor.