Join the UiPath Community Mentorship Program!

1200x627_02

:loudspeaker: Join the UiPath Mentorship Program!

We are thrilled to inform you that UiPath just launched a new program carefully crafted especially for RPA enthusiasts who are at the beginning of their automation journey: UiPath Community Mentorship.

We put all our passion into building this Program because, as you know, you know we’re all about learning and growth, ours, as well as our Community Members’. We hope it will bring even more diversity and that it will build on your (and all the mentors’ and mentees’) openness, as well as on your curiosity and appetite for understanding unique viewpoints and experiences.

You have a vast knowledge of UiPath platforms, a great career and the vision and willingness to work with people and to grow a community around you?

OR

You are a curious and open RPA professional early in your career looking to learn from the real-life experiences of others?

:exclamation: We have the perfect opportunity for you :slight_smile:

Sign up in the program as MENTORS.

OR

Register in the program as MENTEES.

:date: You can join the program anytime, but we’d love to see you up there as soon as possible.

:raised_hands: Share in the whole wide world:

For more details on the program , visit the UiPath Community Mentorship page and feel free to ask any questions here. :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Hi @DeaTo

I’m applying to participate as a Mentor, but this questions

(Mandatory only for mentees) Do you have a project where to apply the knowledge and skills from the mentoring program?

make me think I need to be a mentee first. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Andres

Hey @AndresTarazona

That question is just for mentees, whether if they have any project currently they have to work on and need mentorship/guidance on that.

If you have certain level of UiPath experience that you can share and help a person to get into UiPath and grow efficiently, participate as a mentor.

However there is an option to be a mentor and a mentee too. See you there…

Thanks for the answer @rahulsharma !

joined the mentor program and had my first chat with a mentor. such a good idea and I am looking forward to the progression on this relationship.

Hey, @David_Bishop! We’re happy that you are excited about the program and we hope it’ll bring you the best results! Keep us posted about your growth.

If you gave feedback on the program, feel free to message me!

this program are still continued?

Good question, I’m hoping so. I’d like to skill up in a few areas and would like to find someone to guide me along the journey! I’m going to reach out to Diana and see if might know.

Hi @chris.mcdermott

I was also exploring the platform to become a mentor but the site doesn’t load anymore.

I would be happy to guide when needed.

Thanks,
Kunal

Hello,

We don’t have a formal mentorship program in place anymore. Are you based in AMER? If yes, that’ll help us point you to the right folks and reaching out to Diana is a good move. She can definitely help you navigate and connect with someone who’d be a great guide for the areas you want to build. What are you interested in achieving through mentorship?

Hey Kunal, I’d take you up on that! I’ll send you a DM to set something up. Cheers,
Chris

Yup! Detroit, Michigan! Ideally, I’d like a mentor who can help me grow from being effective at building automation solutions to becoming a leader who can design, scale, and sustain enterprise automation and AI capabilities that actually deliver results. As a manager of a large team, at a global corp, I’d like to hear how other senior management type folks have helped their teams impact business outcomes using RPA and AI.