How to log out the Orchestrator 20.4.x?
The possible behaviors:
- When trying to log out the Orchestrator, the page just refreshed and the title of the page changed to 'Not Found'.
- When trying to create a new user or new Non-prod Robot, got the error "An error has occurred". The following error messages might be found in Event Viewer log
- Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code 'Unauthorized'
- Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.JwtBearer.JwtBearerHandler Exception occurred while processing message.
- Update the value of 'IdentifyServerAddress' in C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Identity\appsettings.Production.json to "https://(orchestrator url)/identity", which should be the same as the value of key 'IdentityServer.Integration.Authority' in the web.config. If the Orchestrator binding use the custom port rather than 443, the value should be "https://(orchestrator url:port)/identity"
- Restart the IIS Server.