Calling another task using orchestrator http request and getting response as "you are not authorized". Not sure what is the error. can someone help

I am using Orchestrator HTTP Request to call another process(same machine) and getting below response,

“{“message”:“You are not authorized!”,“errorCode”:0,“result”:null,“targetUrl”:null,“success”:false,“error”:{“code”:0,“message”:“You are not authorized!”,“details”:“You are not allowed to perform this operation.”,“validationErrors”:null},“unAuthorizedRequest”:false,”__abp":true}"

RelativeEndPoint: “/odata/Jobs/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.StartJobs”
JSon Payload: "{ ““startInfo””: { "+
" ““ReleaseKey””: ““key:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx””, “+
" ““Strategy””: ““Specific””,”+
" ““RobotIds””: [ "+
“59”+
“]”+
“}”+
“}”

UiPath version: 2018.4.2
Orchestrator version: 2018.4.2

Which orchestrator are you using means platform account or individual enterprise account ?

platform account

I have the same problem , did you solve it ?

Are you passing the authorization token in the header of the request?
Please check this page for details regarding authentication:
https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/reference/authenticating

No neeed to pass authentication token because we are using “Orchestrator HTTP Request” not normal HTTP Request .

My problem caused by there is no enough permissions was given to the Bot in Orchestrator .

1 Like

No neeed to pass authentication token because we are using “Orchestrator HTTP Request” not normal HTTP Request .

Sorry, I misread the title.
You’re right, there’s no need for the authentication step if Orchestrator HTTP Request is used.
As you also mentioned, in such cases the problem is that the Robot’s Role doesn’t have enough permission to do that operation.

1 Like

I have same issue.
what permission do I need updates?

Hello,
These are all the steps to configure to be sure that this is working from postman:

for HTTP Request you have a playlist with 10 movies as examples:

Thanks,
Cristian Negulescu

1 Like

got any update on what permission are required

Please check Robot’s role.
For my case, my robot did not get the right to execute job.