Calculate Client Security Hash assignment submission

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

@BenMar
Hi Ben
I need Your Help In generate Yearly Report
please help me

Hello @Vanishree_Matta,

Are you still experiencing issues with your second assignment?
Kindly specify the issue here so that I may try and help you out.

Stay safe and healthy! :vulcan_salute:

ya @BenMar but i’m trying to solve them ill get back to you with proper screen shot of error
thank you

1 Like

Hi BenMar,

I also face the same issue and I have tried many times to upload the assignment. I have also followed all the steps while uploading.
Here is my result

Thanks for your help

Hi @BenMar,

I am have some trouble getting my Calculate Client Security Hash assignment to pass. I am having a few issues:

1. The Client ID, Client Name and Client Country is showing up in SHA1 Online as “ClientID.ClientName.ClientCountry” instead of “ClientID - ClientName - ClientCountry”. I have followed all the directions but it still shows up in the wrong format.

2. I have been having selector issues, particularly with the add comment box for the “Update Work Item” section. I have tried UI explorer to correct this issue but when the pop-up box is no longer there, it does not validate the selector for the add comment box.

Can you please help me on this? I have been working on this assignment for three weeks.

The forum is not allowing me to post the file so I can send it through email if possible.

@BenMar I have re-submitted my assignment ‘Calculate Client Security Hash’ on 13th July, 2020. But still it’s showing the status as “Waiting for review”
Due to this reason i’m not able to proceed with the other assignment it’s showing message “Please view previous required content”.

Raise ticket in uipath support so that they can solve your issue

@Siva_Murthy Thanks for the reply.
But in the ticket creation page it’s mentioned like this
“Community Edition is provided by UiPath free of charge and we don’t offer support for it on our ticketing platform”.

1 Like

@BenMar Hope you are doing great. I had similar problems like the people above in this forum, but I was able to sort everything out like you said. But yet I’m not able to submit it. Can you help me out please? I’m just having one error which says that there are no more items to be processed so closing up the applications.

Please help me out

I am not able to submit my assignment, not able to think how to get passing marks in assignment while it is partially correct, I am getting 29/100 marks , I have done many changes but not able to pass the assignment

reset the test data and run

@BenMar Hello Ben hope u r good…my workflow isnt showing any errors but while uploading it is asking for resubmission multiple times pls help. and this is for the new revamped course of solution architect

CalculateClientSecurityHash.zip (523.0 KB)

@Divya_Gomathy have you resolved your issue? I’m having the same problem where everything works fine when running it in my local. But i don’t get any score just 0/100 then continues resubmissions.

here is a copy of the project i use.
CalculateClientSecurityHash.zip (504.7 KB)

Hello, when I run automation I get an error when switching to SHA1 Online page. Can anyone help?RoboticEnterpriseFramework Academy.zip (1.6 MB)

@Joseph_Russell_Clemente Make sure all status should be completed.

Happy automation

Best Regards,
Vrushali

@Osman_Acikgoz What kind of an error you are getting ?

@Osman_Acikgoz
Hope this will help you

Thanks vrushali I solved the error and completed the automation.
Do you have an e-mail address where I can reach you? I want to ask questions about a few subjects.
Happy Automations:)

1 Like