Bulk Add Queue Items: Operation returned an invalid status code 'Unauthorized'

Hi,

I’m getting invalid status code 'Unauthorized' on a Bulk Add Queue Items activity. I’m seeing people have problems with a ‘Bad Request’, but not an ‘Unauthorized’.

As you can see, it’s a simple sequence that just reads my Config.xlsx, then reads the Excel file containing the data to upload, and finally tries to bulk upload. My robot tray says my connection to Orchestrator is “Connected, licensed” and I’m able to individually add queue items to the same queue. I also think I’ve configured the Bulk Upload activity’s properties well.

For what it’s worth, I also had initial issues with the individual add queue item activity until I downgraded the UiPath.System.Activities library, which fixed it. I have tried doing the same to fix the Bulk Upload activity, but no luck.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Seems like I just needed to downgrade UiPath.System.Activites from v20.6.1-preview to v20.4.0. This was prompted by an inspection of the test project provided by @Lakshay_Verma.

@jplusplus

Does your queue have unique reference, are you trying to upload unique reference more then once ?

Thanks for replying Lakshay. I don’t believe my queue has a unique reference, according to the Orchestrator.

@jplusplus

One more question.
did you add “Default” in folder path ?

Sorry, do you mean in the activity’s properties? I added “Default” to the Orchestrator Folder Path but no luck.

I’ve also checked that my queue is in the Default folder in Orchestrator.

Also, I have tried using a .csv instead of an .xlsx in the robot but I still get ‘Unauthorized’. However, I am able to manually upload the .csv in Orchestrator without issues.

@jplusplus
can you create one TestQueue in Orchestrator default folder and try using below xaml once.

BulkAddQueue.zip (21.2 KB)

Yep, your workflow works!

I’m going to compare our two workflows and figure out why mine doesn’t work. Then I’ll report back with what I found. Thanks!

Just one thing to check. I don’t think it will create issue but just to check.

Your headers shouldn’t be having any special characters.

Ok so I think I found the problem. The problem was the UiPath.System.Activities v20.6.1-preview. I saw that you were using v20.4.0 so in my project I downgraded to your version and it is now working!

It’s strange because I’m pretty sure I had already tried downgrading but maybe I downgraded the wrong library.

In any case, thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

Welcome, Happy Automation:)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.