I am trying to use an internally created, and filtered, datatable in order to build a queue within Orchestrator. When using Data Scraping I named two of the columns “Begin” and “Begin Link” respectively, with the former slightly meaningless, but latter containing the URL, and have tried to attribute this to the Queue Item:
(Incomplete as no one has finished their inputs yet, but there is still info there etc, so shouldn’t matter)
Work queue ItemInformation collection:
However when running the job I get the following in Orchestrator:
I can’t find an instance where I have named something as such. This workflow was created by another developer and I’m troubleshooting, but have recreated the data scraping, and reworked the Add Work Queue Item - where else could I look? I checked the filter - no columns are removed?
There is a join between this datatable from the scraping, and that from an entity list, as follows:
I have also counted the number of columns brought in to the Queue (number of columns in the data table being used for “Add to Queue” activity), which is 5, so I’m wondering if certain columns have been missed, but can’t see anywhere they would have been removed. I have used log messaging and can see that BU Name, Code, Provision and Begin appear to be being pulled in (although Begin is blank). I have also tried logging results for Begin_Link (as an example - "Begin_Link is " + row(“Begin_Link”).ToString), BeginLink and Begin Link, and no logs are posted for these.
Please can someone help, as I’m truly stumped why I’m unable to add this info to the queue.