I want to work with Queues. But there are some disadvantages I’d like to discuss:
- I’d like to push a Datatable to the queue. Each Row ought to be an Queue-Element. It seems to me that I’m not the first one who would love to see such an possibility.
- I want to update the Queue Reference.
- It should be possible to get more than 100 Items from the queue. To use Pagination cannot be a best practice.
- There should be an option to use a reference filter within get transaction Item.
- When will we be able to push more than just Strings to the Queue.
If some of those point have already be taken care of feel free to correct me.