Browser error

Hello guys, I want to do data scrapping from a table which is available in Browser. I have enabled Extension in chrome from UI path >Tool> chrome Extension.
But still I am getting this error,even browser is not opening…Any idea friends why this is happening…
error

1 Like

@monishankar

Have you restarted Chrome browser after installing Extension from UiPath studio ?

Check this thread for chrome issue and follow steps.

2 Likes

Buddy check the browser type in open browser activity and change it to Chrome buddy
i think it must be in IE so thats why the browser did get open i think
Change it to chrome and try buddy
that would work for sure @monishankar

1 Like

were you able to open now buddy @monishankar

Yes…but still same problem

I did bro…but still facing same problem

1 Like

This could help you buddy…
@monishankar

Open browser : Cannot communicate with Internet Explorer browser

Kindly try this and let know whether this works or not buddy
Cheers @monishankar

1 Like

Only in Chrome it is showing this error otherwise in IE it is working absolutely fine.

The solution in there page is to adding the web page to trust list in Internet Setting.
Unfortunately Which is also not working in my case.

1 Like

Buddy @monishankar
Is chrome 32 or 64 bit version buddy
If 64…install with 32 and try buddy @monishankar
Cheers

1 Like

I changed my Chrome 64 bit 32 bit…but still the same problem.

1 Like

Can i see the screenshot of open browser properties buddy @monishankar

1 Like

Let’s do one thing buddy… @monishankar
Lets check with other urls in open browser for chrome… If that works…we have issue with our url in opening with chrome…or there is no issue with url, the problem is with chrome…
And i usually would go with uipath as they even suggest IE instead of chrome…and this incident proves that buddy…so better will go for IE itself buddy…
Cheers @monishankar

1 Like

@monishankar

Could you please tell me what version of UIpath and chrome are you using ?

@monishankar can I have your chrome browser screenshot.

Other links also not opening…throwing same error…

1 Like

Fantastic so thats a chrome issue or may be an extension issue…yours is good…kindly uninstall and reinstall a latest 32 bit version of chrome buddy…add the extension of UiPath @monishankar
As of now kindly try to work…may be everytime with IE buddy…that would be reliable always as uipath suggests…
Cheers buddy @monishankar

1 Like

Ok bro … :slight_smile:

1 Like

and current chrome version is (Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (32-bit) as earlier I tired Chrome 64 bit with latest version.