Bot not considered some specific email attachment in IMAP

Hello,

My bot seems not to consider some specific email attachment in IMAP but it reads the email. Even I have checked that attachment count but shows ‘0’ only even though attachment was exist in that email.

We are using outlook.365 account to read emails since we used IMAP activity. It seems working fine for all the emails except some specific email. We have not applied any filtering over here for email & save attachment. But not considering attachment of some specific email. Any idea pls!!!

Thanks in Advance,
Prabakaran

1 Like

Hi @prabakaran.s

Could you give it a try on the latest version of the Mail activity package
Currently image
or this one image

Hi @prabakaran.s

Please give it a try with UiPath.Mail.Activities 1.13.1-preview.
If the issue persists, please provide more information about the kind of attachments that are not retrieved by the activity.

We’re seeing the same issue. any idea when a non-preview version will be released with this fixed?

Hi David, No luck even using preview/latest version also. Since myself achived this by setting forwarding rules to the same account. Now I can able download the attachment/ Able to read body content as well.

I have noticed 2 issues with UiPath.Mail.Activities 1.12.3. when reading emails from IMAP

1. Attachments were ignored in certain scenarios
  2. Emails were ignored in some other scenarios

It looks okay with 1.15.0 preview.