Beta C# Mode not working :(

Hi,
I just was testing new C# mode in UiPath Studio Beta Channel with this workflow but it’s not working

19.6.0-beta.0+Branch.release/v2019.6.Sha.c1d78da8fe3a9b99c4aa8fd75db214b4cac2904e
Complete results are contained in the Data property of this exception. Please correct the errors in the source and retry the Load.
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Compile(IDynamicActivity dynamicActivity, LocationReferenceEnvironment environment)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(XmlReader xmlReader, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at System.Activities.XamlIntegration.ActivityXamlServices.Load(Stream stream, ActivityXamlServicesSettings settings)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowRuntime.Load(String workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.InitWorkflowApplication()
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.d__61.MoveNext()

is someone actually testing this feature?
How to report Beta Channel issues?

Thanks

Hi @asesor-rpa

We’ll have a look :slight_smile:

I forwarded your findings to our team. In the meantime, I found out that slightly modifying the assignment like this will work:

1 Like

Thanks @loginerror I found same thing you mention here, C# Mode is a bit “strict” in Syntax, But it’s working :slight_smile:

1 Like