Best way to remove the manually processed items from queue?

Hi, I have a process with Dispatcher and Performer.

Dispatcher adds, let’s say 1000 items to queue, and Performer starts processing the items.

For some reason, there’s a manual intervention in the original items, so 50 of the items were processed manually. Now, the issue is how do I remove the manually processed items from queue?

I get original items (1000) from API and I can also get the status of item is manually process from another API, Is there a best way to implement the removal of manually processed items from the queue?

Note: After manually processing 50, the API now returns 950 items. I thought to create a cleanup process, which deletes all the items in the queue (1000 - which includes the manually processed) and re-add the new API response (950), but as dispatcher runs every 2 hours, it’ll delete 1000 and add 950 and so on…So, is there a better way do it using another API which returns the info whether the item is completed or not?

@manojj.yadav

you can get all the unprocessed items from the queue using api or get queue items activity with filter on New state

then remove all the items which are in the 950 you get from your api and then you have the residual ones which are to be removed because they are processed manually

Yes, I will either use this method or directly compare the items from another API which returns already processed items. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.