Best way to Get Text from a table

Hi all,
i need to get text, a number, from a table on a citrix app.
I am using the get text activity with Tesseract OCR, select region, and put this number in a variable, sometimes it take a wrong number, what other solutions do I have to fix it?

Thanks in advice

printuip

Hello @andreus91

I would recommend you to use Computer Vision activities. This can be easily achieved through those activities with much better accuracy and reliability. OCR activities are usually used as the last resort when everything else is failing because it is usually slow than those activities and less accurate when compared with them.

2 Likes

Firstly thanks, can you explain me the all steps to activate the CV inside the process?

Computer vision activities in this case doesn’t work, doesn’t recognize the elements inside the table, so in this scenario, what’s the best way to proceed?

Thanks

Hi,
I have some problem. Did you find a solution?

2 Likes

[Lahiru.Fernando]
OCR activities are usually used as the last resort when everything else is failing because it is usually slow than those activities and less accurate when compared with them.

Hi,
that’s the right answer, or you find a workaround to get your value, when is possible, or if is the only chance you must use the CV activities

Cheers @JOHOHO

1 Like