Azure Pipeline And Orchestrator Connection Issue

Hi I have setup UI Path Orchestrator and UI Path studio account using abc@xyz.com

Now i have my company Devops pipeline where my user ID is companyuser@companyname.com

I am trying to setup azure devops pipline which talks to uipath orchestrator and executes a test case.

I followed all the steps mentioned in the How to Implement CICD Pipeline Using Azure DevOps Pipelines | Community Blog
link .

But now when i run the pipeline i get this error:

Failed to run the command. Could not connect to Cloud Orchestrator: UiPath Orchestrator, Account Name For App: , Application Id: ***, Application Scope(s): ***, Tenant: , Organization Unit: Shared.

Please make sure that the provided URL (UiPath) is correct, available from your build agent, and not blocked by a firewall.

If the Orchestrator is using a self-signed SSL certificate, make sure that the build agent trusts it. Ensure that all the steps at Self-signed certificates were correctly followed when creating the certificate.

So is it because of mismtach in email IDs of azure devops and Orchestrator Account?

1 Like

Hey @pdubey

Try only passing the orchestrator URL as https://cloud.uipath.com/

As, I guess you are anyway passing the Account name & Tenant name separately.

Hope this helps

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

@pdubey

Check below for your reference

Hope this may help you

Hi Srini, i dont see Services option:

I only get these options:

@pdubey

Apologies, That was from the old Orchestrator

If you are using the new orchestrator that services you can get from the Tenants

Hope this may help you

Thanks

I am afraid i dont see any API options there too :frowning:

This is all i have there

@pdubey

Check below link for your reference

API keys.

Hope this may help you

Thanks

I see this topic is old but I just ran into this issue yesterday and have yet to figure this out. Did you ever get this resolved @pdubey? If so, how did you fix it? Thanks.

I was running into a similar issue where Azure just couldn’t access my orchestrator’s URL, so I followed this guide on the forum (Implement CICD Pipeline for Uipath Project Using Azure DevOps Pipelines) and solved the issue.

The only unfortunate factor is that the change I made was switching from External Application (OAuth) to Token-Based. I’ll be submitting a ticket with UiPath to see about being able to use the External Application method in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for this. I had the same issue, specifically with the Manage Assets step. I was using OAuth successfully for the main steps but Manage Assets couldn’t connect to Orchestrator for some reason so I had to change the service connection to use token-based (which then worked successfully).

I might raise this as a bug (with Manage Assets) specifically as it seems some of the steps have been updated to use OAuth but not all of them.