Azure DevOps Pipeline Deploy Failing

We are in the process of moving from on-prem orchestrator to cloud orchestrator and are updating our Azure DevOps pipelines for deployment accordingly with a new service connection to cloud.

I seem to be getting an error when deploying to cloud orchestrator over the past couple weeks, even though I did have it working initially and nothing has changed as far as I know.

I have service connection setup using External Application.

I have the release pipeline set as follows using the above service connection:

The current package does not exist in the current tenant I’m deploying to so there should not be a package conflict.

The error message I get is the following:

**Failed to run the command. Could not connect to Cloud Orchestrator: https://cloud.uipath.com/, Account Name For App: ***, Application Id: ***, Application Scope(s): ***, Tenant: *, Organization Unit: COE/Default.

Please make sure that the provided URL (https://cloud.uipath.com/) is correct, available from your build agent, and not blocked by a firewall.

If the Orchestrator is using a self-signed SSL certificate, make sure that the build agent trusts it. Ensure that all the steps at Self-signed certificates were correctly followed when creating the certificate.

Any suggestions would be appreciated – I’ve tried many things but nothing seems to work.

Hi @Alexandra_C

For your reference

Cheers

Thank you, however we are not using token based authentication – we’re using External Applications for authentication method. In current UiPath cloud version this is set up under External Applications instead of API Access.

@Alexandra_C

My bad. I hope you have given the correct tenant id or name and org id or name which using the external applications

They would be present on your url when you open your orchestrator

If looking for more info

Cheers

I’ve finally solved this issue. I had to regenerate the app secret and update the service connection with the new secret. Once I reran the release pipeline after those updates it started working again.

Hope this can help anyone else that may be running into the same problem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.