Automation job faults - can't find dependency

Hello

I have a project that I ran successfully on studio machine and in test machine, however
I get the following error when I try to start my job from orchestrator on another machine :

Could not load file or assembly ‘PersoOffice365Library, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘PersoOffice365Library, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified. at ExtractionsWeb.Main.GetImplementation()
at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors)** **at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback)** **at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

I tried the following solution but I still get the same error

When I look at the package folder, I cannot find the library dependency, it doesn’t seem like it downloads it for some reason

Double-check if the robot that needs to run the job is having the same version as the one that published the process.

If the PersoOffice365Library is a custom library, make sure your robot has the source and access to download it.

Yes just checked it’s the same version

it is a custom library, it’s uploaded on orchestrator tenant.

I don’t know what else to try :confused:

Did you add these roles for your impacted robot/user account in Orchestrator?

• Allow to be Automation User, and Automation User at the Tenant level

and

Automation User at the folder level (in the folder where the process is present)

yes, i added this new package in an existing folder with the roles you mentioned
only difference with this new package is it runs on another machine

Check the Event Viewer logs for the Application and check for more details.

here are the Error messages I have in the logs:

• NU1101: Unable to find package PersoOffice365Library
    No packages exist with this id in source(s):
    Connect, htttps://cloud.UiPath.com/Apacms/Apacms/orchestrator_/nuget/v3/38f4484f-d0c4-441c-98f7-350bc8125ac0/index.json
    htttps://cloud.UiPath.com/Apacms/Apacms/orchestrator_/nuget/v3/584d
    c445-4f6e-4761-af36-b270a2fec7d5/index.json,
    htttps://pkgs.dev.azure.com/UiPath/Public.Feeds/_packaging/UiPath-Official/nuget/v3/index.json, Local, nuget.org, Official

• ExtractionsWeb/840dafd-92e2-06bcaa7ade8f finished with Failed (was Processing)
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘PersoOffice365Library, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified. at ExtractionsWeb.Main.GetImplementation()
    at System.Activities.Activity.OnInternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings)
    at System.Activities.Activity.InternalCacheMetadata(Boolean createEmptyBindings, IList1& validationErrors) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivity(ChildActivity childActivity, ChildActivity& nextActivity, Stack1& activitiesRemaining, ActivityCallStack parentChain, IList1& validationErrors, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback) at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.ProcessActivityTreeCore(ChildActivity currentActivity, ActivityCallStack parentChain, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList1& validationErrors)
    at System.Activities.ActivityUtilities.CacheRootMetadata(Activity activity, LocationReferenceEnvironment hostEnvironment, ProcessActivityTreeOptions options, ProcessActivityCallback callback, IList`1& validationErrors)
    at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.ValidateWorkflow(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
    at System.Activities.Hosting.WorkflowInstance.RegisterExtensionManager(WorkflowInstanceExtensionManager extensionManager)
    at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EnsureInitialized()
    at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.Enqueue(InstanceOperation operation, Boolean push)
    at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.SimpleOperationAsyncResult.Run(TimeSpan timeout)
    at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.BeginRun(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.RunWorkflow()

In which mode did you install the robot (User Mode or Service Mode)?
Do you have a proxy in the impacted machine?

the robot is in service mode
yes correct the proxy was enabled, i deactivated it tried again and still the same message :confused:

Enable back the proxy, configure the UiPath.config file using this documentation https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/redirecting-robots-through-a-proxy-server#editing-the-uipathconfig-file and in the end restart the UiPath Robot service from services.msc to apply the changes.

done but I still have the same issue…
i uploaded the package manually as temporary solution so I can run the automation but please let me know if you have any other suggestion
thanks a lot