Unable to Run Automation through Assistant works in Studtio

Published a project in windows while usually using windows-legacy. It runs fine in studio but when trying to run the project in assistant I get the error. “Could not load file or assembly ‘, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified.”

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified. at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(ObjectHandleOnStack assemblyName, ObjectHandleOnStack requestingAssembly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, ObjectHandleOnStack assemblyLoadContext, ObjectHandleOnStack retAssembly)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyName, RuntimeAssembly requestingAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, AssemblyLoadContext assemblyLoadContext)
at System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyName)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.GetWorkflowFromXamlPath(WorkflowFile workflowFile)
at UiPath.Executor.WorkflowLoader.LoadWorkflow(String xamlPath, String compiledWorkflowAssemblyName)
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.InitWorkflowApplication()
at UiPath.Executor.RobotRunner.ExecuteJob()

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

@Jacob_Gordon

I resolved this issue by two ways:
First one:
Did you try this.

Second one: try after upgrade/downgrade packges.

Thanks

Did you modify the error trace?
What assembly name and version it cannot find?

Usually, this issue comes in place when a DLL file is missing for execution or actually is blocking your process.

Try to rename the packages folder to packages_backup in the %userprofile%\.nuget folder. After running the job, this will help to create the packages folder again will all the dependencies.

@marian.platonov Sorry It seemed to have done something weird when I pasted it, the name of the assembly was the name of my project itself not any of the dependancies

@raja.arslankhan It is actually my project itself not a package that is not loading. I tried changing the versions of some of its packages and deleting the packages folder without success too

Where you published the process from Studio?
When you are running the process from Assistant, is it from the same Studio machine, or from another?

Ah I figured it out, our team publishes our projects using DevOps Pipelines and that was not configured properly and it breaks non legacy projects when it uploads them

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.