Error System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly

Hello,
I am facing error below. This happens only on this, productive machine, while running good on other machines. It pops up on the first click on the SAP button (first activity that interacts with the UI). Has anyone faced with this problem? I would appreciate any help.

Regards

Неизвестная ошибка:System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=10.0.6929.25416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at UiPath.Core.UiElement…ctor(SelectorStrategy strategy)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.GetBaseElement(ActivityContext context, CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.GetElementAsync(ActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nullable1 delayBefore) at UiPath.Core.Activities.TargetAsyncActivity.GetElementAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken ct, Nullable1 delayBefore)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Click.ExecuteAsync(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity.ExecuteAsyncWithResult(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=10.0.6929.25416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘UiPath.Interop, Version=10.0.6929.25416, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=461894da7f0ba157’
at UiPath.Core.UiElement…ctor(SelectorStrategy strategy)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Target.<>c__DisplayClass29_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
<—

Have you had any luck with this? I’m running into the same situation, but with a different library.

Thanks.

Same situation? You mean first interaction activity with SAP fails?
What helped me:
*Check if SAP scripting is enabled in both sides (user side and server side)
*Our company is using SAP Kerberos Software to log in to the system automaticly and it somehow affects on SAP scripting, so reinstalling this Software helps
*The way you start SAP is also important, i have tried with CreateProcessWithlogonW API, but didn’t manage how to configure it properly. When i used it i had to reinstall SAP kerberos software every time server reloads. Runas is working good with me, I run runas with “/noprofile” flag
*Check UiPath packages