Automate ASYCUDA World Application (Java Base Web App)

Dear UiPath Community Members,

As a staff in my company, I notice all my members input custom clearance records from Excel to ASYCUDA World application manually. Probably 100 to 1,000 copy-pastes activities per day.

I feel frustrated and seeking new ways to speed up the process, and came across UiPath RPA.
I am asking in our community to get new solutions, and I believe this huge community has someone who used to deal with it. Please kindly help. Therefore I put myself as first trial and error to get solutions to automate tasks of Copy-Paste data from Excel File into ASYCUDA World Application.

Resource: Excel Record
Application: ASYCUDA World (Package: Java)
Process:

1. Run ASYCUDA and Login
  2. Copy and Past all Records one by one from Excel
  3. Then submit Import/Export Customs Clearance after human verification.

If you can help, it would be very beneficial and I would be very thankful to you.
You can also communicate with me by thouchhingyam@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi @ThouChhing_Yam

Your process can be done by following way

1. make sequence for login to ASYCUDA Application (Try to incoporate some business exception scenarios in case of typing incorrect password/username)
  2. do an simple excel automation after login such that it read the excel file using read range and input the data into application by looping through each rows of datatable.

the third point that had told i am not much clear about it so if u can elaborate your process well we can find the way of automation of it.

Hope these helps you

Regards
Nived N

Thank for your suggestion.
Any way, I believe I will find solution soon by following your comments.

Good Day.

1 Like

Thanks Nived.
Finally I found the way to do it.
Once I install a require file to automate ASYCUDA World using Java, I can automate it.
At first it has problems with Type Into since Uipath could not recognize text box since Uipath could not apply Anchor to most element on screen. Then I decide to use Type Into, but by selection as image (press F3). Then it works well.

Nice try.

Thanks Nived.
Finally I found the way to do it.
Once I install a require file to automate ASYCUDA World using Java, I can automate it.
At first it has problems with Type Into since Uipath could not recognize text box since Uipath could not apply Anchor to most element on screen. Then I decide to use Type Into, but by selection as image (press F3). Then it works well.

Nice try.

1 Like