Attache Browser error in the Client Hash Security exercise

What is wrong with my selector?
I get an error telling be I must select a browser element when I try attached the browser.
The browser window you see in the image below is open in an instance of IE.

This window below is open in another instance of IE and has focus at the time of doing the attach browser. i am trying to go back to the Dashboard screen to then navigate to the next transaction to update.

Not getting your point clearly
Please elaborate more

1 Like

Your selector is indicated to ACME browser. Make it dynamic by changing the title = ‘ACME System*’ />
To select elements on Dashboard page, close/minimize the Hash Generator window. Now you can select from Dashboards page.

1 Like

@sandeep13

The initAllAplications WF has opened the Dashboard in an instance of IE and opened the Hash generator in an instance of IE and it has focus. The Process WF is now executing and the first thing it does in the navigate to Widetails WF is Attach the Dashboard again. This is where it falls over.

I had it working and updating the item details with the hash code fine with Chrome but when I swapped to IE, I cant seem to get this selector right.

2 Likes

@ColinCrabtree
In attached browser activity for system1 work item error displayed it’s attached with dashboard page.
Do one this change title value to “ACME *” it work for every page of acme site
Or check dashboard page open before process wf will called
Thanks

1 Like

@sandeep13 I still have the same error

1 Like

Send xaml file if possible
Thanks

1 Like

Hu @sandeep13

ReFrameWork-master zipped.zip (2.0 MB)

The Main process is in sub-folder

The rest is in sub-folder:

1 Like

Hi @sandeep13 - Ignore this fr the time being I managed to get past this point by changing selector to the following and remove everything else. This is probably what you meant in the 1st place:

1 Like

Yes you got my point

1 Like

@sandeep13 ok so we passed this problem and I have go to this section:

• The specific work items detail page was opened successfully and the update work items screen is open. see image below. However the type into activity to type the Hash code into the comments field fails (see error below)

Ok solved this as well with this selector. I use UI Explorer to assist me:) :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.