Assignment 1 calculate client hash

Hi guys am working on Assignment 1 calculate client hash, in which i could able to navigate to WI_details and extract client info , when i run both xaml modules i can get expected answer.

thanks in advance,

What does the error say ?

I used trycatch so when I excute the main file exception is working…

Hello,

in catch put a writeline/message box,

exception.message

to see whats error

ACME portal shows error now. once it works i send the exception. i want to attach my client hash zip file for you guys to identify the errors. but when i upload it shows new user cannot upload the file… how should i attach the zip?

You can share the screenshot or copy paste the error message

Good Evening,

when i run main file am getting error. till data table extraction its goes in right way after that browser getting close & again getting open but not navigating to WI_Details and when extracting client i used “clientid-c.name-c.county” while running the that extract client information.xaml alone its output was right!
but when running the whole file it prints “- -” in sha1 online & generating the hash code i dono to process with this!

when run WI_details.xaml error msg is :
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Here i have attached all my XAMl
System1 login.xaml (18.4 KB)
System1_Close.xaml (6.8 KB)
System1_ExtractClientInformation.xaml (15.3 KB)
System1_ExtractDataTable.xaml (13.8 KB)
System1_NavigateTo_Dashboard.xaml (5.4 KB)
SHA1Online_GetHashCode.xaml (11.2 KB)
SHA1OnlineCloseApp.xaml (8.6 KB)
SHA1OnlineOpen.xaml (5.7 KB)
Main.xaml (62.5 KB)
Process.xaml (11.9 KB)
System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml (8.1 KB)
System1_Navigateto_WorkItems.xaml (6.8 KB)
System1_UpdateWorkItem.xaml (13.2 KB)

Please correct me to go ahead

Try to attach browser activity and change your selector details while navigating. Between I don’t see your xaml

I tired I get selector isuue that’s why I not used the way u said… Can you attach me your selector type @ roofus

Good Afternoon ,

i attach the screenshot of my error when runs the whole project of ClientHash and in sha1 insead of printing the “C.Id-C.name-C.county” it prints "- - " and generating hash codes. please help me to solve this.

I have not seen your workflow but i think the values are not coming in the variables.
Pls check arguments that u r taking while invoking workflow.Bind those argument carefully.
I will check if i got some time.For now pls check …

when i check the argument type in and out i have created correctly and while invoking the argument also i have created local variable to assign on it.

As per your error in the output panel it seems one of your activity is not working.
I think it can be on of the attach browser after navigation.

The same selector has been generating for attach browser. can any one please check my xaml coz am working on it for a long time:(

1 Like

can you please zip you project and IM?

I couldn’t upload the zip file thats the prob. Can u send your mail id I may forward it to u… if u don’t be any issues . Uipath shows error like new user can’t upload a zip file.

1 Like

Please send it to me via a personal message. You can go to my profile and click on message

ok, so i ran through your code.
The issue is that in the extract client info after you have extracted the 3 value you have not assigned them to the out arguments rather to local variables only.

Please assign it then you will get your values in the has code.
Also in the get hash-code process use a attach browser for sha1 and not open browser as the page is already opened in open all apps.

As a suggestion use simulate type and simulate click for required activities.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i have changed as u said its working and getting hash code but the same client information is getting loop again. have attached screenshot please have a look.

Thanks

1 Like